Jenni Button Up Flare Denim
High Rise with button fly, 5 pocket style, flare bottom with uneven hem, minor distress and medium wash.
We get it! We know that not every purchase will fit or look the way you want & returns are sometimes needed. We are here to make your return process as easy as possible. For in store purchases, please include original receipt. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com
We’re flexible! Whether you bought your item online or in store, you can ship the return to us or bring it into our Oklahoma City storefront.
See more info below:
All returns are for STORE CREDIT ONLY, no refunds.
All returns must be postmarked within 15 days of receiving the order or you may also return to our OKC store within 15 days for store credit only and can be used in store or for a future purchase online.
All returns will be processed within 5 business days of us receiving them.
After 15 days, we are unable to accept returns on any purchases (online or in store).
*in reference to orders placed online - we will go off of the delivery date shown in the USPS tracking information
** in reference to in store purchases - we will go off of the date printed on the receipt
Original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We strongly suggest choosing a shipping option that provides you with a tracking number so that you can make sure your return makes it back to us. We are not responsible for any returns lost in the return shipping process.
All merchandise must be returned to us in their original condition with all original tags still attached. Items must be unworn and unwashed. Anything that smells of smoke, has stains of any kind including makeup, has animal hair, smells of perfume, or if item looks to be worn or damaged by you we will be unable to take it back.
Shoes must be returned with their original shoebox. Please pack the shoebox inside another box as the original shoebox must be returned undamaged. We also recommend carpeted areas for trying shoes on. Any signs of wear to the shoe or a damaged shoebox will make them ineligible for return.
The following items are FINAL SALE:
- Bodysuits + Bralettes
- Gift items
- Sale Items
- Items purchased with a discount code/temporary sale of 30% off or more
Any items sent back to us that are not in compliance with our return policy will be shipped back to the customer at their expense, if you choose not to pay the item will be donated to the charity of our choice within 30 days.
Damaged/Defective Items or Incorrect Orders:
- We checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you and also checks to ensure all items are packed in the order, but we are human and know that we sometimes make mistakes. So, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective or believe something is missing from your order, this is for you!
- Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
- All reports must be made within 3 days of receiving your order or it will not be accepted.
- Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area or the item(s) you believe are missing from your order. Please include your first and last name and order number.
- Due to limited quantity of inventory, we do not offer direct exchanges simply because we cannot guarantee that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our department. If you are needing a different size/color in an item, you can either:
- Place a new order to assure you get your appropriate size and return the original item postmarked within the 15 day window of the date received for a credit to be used in the future.
- Send the item back and indicate that you would like store credit for the return, then turn around and use the store credit and take the chance to repurchase the same item in a different size/color in high hopes we still have what you are wanting.
Holiday Return Policy:
- All purchases made between Thanksgiving and Christmas must be postmarked on or before January 10th. Holiday returns will be for store credit only and must be in compliance with our return policy (see final sale items above).
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR RETURN POLICY, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US AT email@example.com OR phone us at
Returns should be addressed to:
Pink Attitude Boutique
10617 S. Western Ave.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73170
Please include your invoice or a note with your name and order # along with the items being returned.